Having a LLETZ procedure does not automatically mean you have an incompetent cervix. Progesterone strengthens the cervix without being so invasive. Around 220,000 women a year are diagnosed with a cervical abnormality. Get the exact time taken taken for your stuff. I had a look online and a lot of places say cervical one and the result! Objective: Bethesda, MD 20894, Web Policies Before doi: 10.7860/JCDR/2017/22996.9495. Win A Years Supply Of Batiste Dry Shampoo! Conservative Treatment of Stage IA1 Adenocarcinoma of the Uterine Cervix during Pregnancy: Case Report and Review of the Literature. I am a professional full-time blogger, a digital marketer, and a trainer. There are no risks after treatment with LLETZ for women who are concerned about getting pregnant after it. Kleenmaid DW6030 Eco Sensitive Stainless Steel Dishwasher, Feel Foot-Tastic And Put A Spring In Your Step With A Scholl Prize Pack Valued At $325, A School Mum Has Been Selling The Clothes I Donate To Her, Were Having A Love Affair With Amazon Prime (And You Should Too!). Hi lovely, yes me! I had CIN3 so the worst apparently but Im not sure if it means my cervix definitely is incompetent the last thing I wanted was to be under consultant and high risk as I wanted my baby at home xx. Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. Sandeep Bhandari is the founder of ExactlyHowLong.com website. References At least you should then know whether your cervix is capable of carrying a baby to term. Clipboard, Search History, and several other advanced features are temporarily unavailable. I've since found out that this can increase the risk of pre-term birth, which is obviously a scary thing to hear! You should feel back to normal within 6 weeks. It takes around six weeks to recover from LLETZ completely, and sexual intercourse should be avoided during this period. 28/11/2022 17:25. Methods: The study investigated intraoperative and postoperative complications, and compared preoperative and postoperative results. Unable to load your collection due to an error, Unable to load your delegates due to an error. Will keep my fingers crossed for you. maybe classed as high risk pregnancy due to shortened cervix. MeSH All normal pregnancies with no issues, also pregnant now, so Im not worried. Main outcome measures: Intention to conceive, number of pregnancies, gestation, low birthweight, mean birthweight, mode of delivery, and duration of labour. The pain reaches the peak in one to two days of the procedure and starts to subside thereby. The infected area is removed in the surgery. And I dont see any difference of having stitches at cervix actually ( I dont have more physical activity other than cooking from FET). This is the first blood loss since the beginning of the pregnancy. The procedure is very safe, but afterwards there is a small chance of: If anything like this does happen, the healthcare team will be there to look after you. Munmany M, Marimon L, Cardona M, Nonell R, Juiz M, Astudillo R, Ordi J, Torn A, Del Pino M. BJOG. The https:// ensures that you are connecting to the I hope all goes well with you and the problem can be sorted fairly easily, Thank you! How Long After LLETZ Can I Get Pregnant (And Why)? You will be asked to make a follow-up appointment for this procedure. Shaco123 01/11/21. National Library of Medicine Pregnancy Outcomes after Treatment for Cervical Cancer Precursor Lesions: An Observational Study. falling apart pregnant was unexpected but just wondering if anyone else has had similar? There was no significant difference in mean gestation, mode of delivery, indication for caesarean section or duration of labour between the women who had undergone LLETZ and the controls. My anxiety about having my first scan in a couple of weeks is extremely high as I had 3 scans really appreciated! Results: Obstetric outcomes after conservative treatment for cervical intraepithelial lesions and early invasive disease. Awhh man Im waiting for the midwife to call me still, I had my coil removed in September but it was a massive ordeal getting in inserted because of scar tissue and it was even worse having it removed! Some studies have shown poor obstetric outcome after LLETZ, which involved preterm delivery, PPROM and low birth-weight. Would you like email updates of new search results? She had secondary infertility issues. So, treatment is required for it. Hygiene products such as sanitary pads and tampons can halt the other activities. You can ask for the procedure to be stopped at any time. Xx 0 comment comments ( 5) l Lulu19842 In game development, I love playing with every different engine, toolset, and framework I can find. For instance, if the womens area of infection is minimal, the recovery can occur within a few weeks after the outgrowth is removed. Still, many activities like heavy cardio, exercises, and swimming can come to a halt for a few weeks. The procedure has a . Yes, I think perhaps Ill avoid that for now as probably not good for my anxiety. If you had a biopsy or LLETZ (large loop excision of the transformation zone) the bleeding can last longer. Early stage cervical carcinoma can be treated by cold knife conization or by simple trachelectomy, in which most of the cervix is removed in a cylinder shape (instead of a cone shape) without parametrial tissue. If you wear a loose skirt or a long jumper, you may be able to keep this on during the procedure. You must be due your 12 week scan soon? It's the most common treatment for removing cell changes in the cervix. If you have any bleeding, discharge and pain: Page last reviewed: 24 May 2022 Above 25mm is generally okay. Thank you for that!! The LLETZ process begins with the screening of the cervix and uterus to find any abnormality, and if found, then the surgery is begun whenever the patient is prepared. Xx. The midwife said they dont do scans unless youve had it more than once witching the last 3 years, I do think all trusts have their own rules though! wondered if anyone else has experienced this? About Us | Contact Us | Privacy & Cookie Policy | Sitemap, We help people get the right information about everything related that takes time. Advice needed, pregnancy after miscarriage (sensitive), Abnormal cervical screening test before FET. And congratulations to you too! Epub 2017 Mar 1. Each trust is different I will be given a competency scan to make sure my cervix is competent but thats because Ive had it twice within the last year. Let the doctor or nurse know if you feel any discomfort during the procedure. Epub 2012 Feb 14. xxx, Thanks so much London_lady! How can you distinguish between normal and not? Thanks for replying Kath! Ive had one baby in feb last year and currently preg with number 2. 2017 Jan 4;12(1):e0165276. Anyone fallen pregnant after having a lletz procedure? But you might be at the hospital for several hours from getting there to going home. On average, pregnancy should be avoided for a minimum of eight weeks after LLETZ. So sorry to hear you have more to worry about, but hopefully it's just something to keep a eye on and monitor and no extra intervention is needed. One week after that I conceived. Hey i am thinking of trying for another baby but have been told that there is a risk of having a pre-term baby and risk of miscarraige! Can I ask if your in the UK and if so where abouts?? Loopik DL, van Drongelen J, Bekkers RLM, Voorham QJM, Melchers WJG, Massuger LFAG, van Kemenade FJ, Siebers AG. I wonder whether it might be an idea to have a hysteroscopy so that your womb. There are lots of ladies who have successful pregnancies and deliveries after lletz surgery. Xx, Of course all I want is my healthy baby. A stitch comes with additional risks so its best to have one only if there actually is an issue. For the 149 women from the case cohort, the mean birthweight was 3380 g compared with 3373 g in the control group (P = 0.88). I am having the ltez treatment as i have had these cell changes for over 4 years now and i have had it cauterised befor aswell. FOIA If you have any physical or emotional effects after LLETZ, it is important to speak with your doctor or nurse so they can give you support. I have two scans on my cervix to check everything ok . An area of tissue about the size of a fingernail is removed. Which organ is responsible for producing insulin in the body? falling apart pregnant was unexpected but just wondering if anyone else has had similar? To help you get started read our. It may well be that your cervical length hasn't been too affected by the LLETZ and you don't need it but better to be checked over.xx, Scarlett13 hopefully she'll see this now. Zebitay AG, Gngr ES, Ilhan G, etin O, Dane C, Furtuna C, Atmaca FFV, Tuna M. J Clin Diagn Res. Yes I had the Procedure twice but yearrrs ago (maybe like 7&8 years ago). Wishing you all the best. They may do this treatment on the same day as your colposcopy, or you might be asked to come back for another appointment. This site needs JavaScript to work properly. I hope your 32 and 36 scans go ok and all is well. Sageekins I replied to your Question yesterday but I cant see it. Good Luck. Before the procedure you will be asked to remove your clothes, behind a screen, from the waist down. HHS Vulnerability Disclosure, Help But you might be at the hospital for several hours from getting there to going home. Khalid S, Dimitriou E, Conroy R, Paraskevaidis E, Kyrgiou M, Harrity C, Arbyn M, Prendiville W. BJOG. When you arrive at the hospital or clinic, you'll speak with a nurse about what's going to happen during the colposcopy. Please enable it to take advantage of the complete set of features! The procedure has a diagnostic intention but can also be a curative therapy in pregnancy, with low intraoperative, postoperative, and peripartum complication rates. 2007 Jul-Aug;27(4C):2743-6. LLETZ stands for 'large loop excision of the transformation zone'. Leep/lletz and pregnancy. I literally have 3 baby grows. Careers. Pregnancy After LLETZ, Conization, or Simple Vaginal Trachelectomy. In women with LLETZ this effect of increased early miscarriage was shown to be . Really worried my cervix is incompetent, any advice from experience would be appreciated. Design: Enter your email and a password below to post your comment and join MoM: Would you like to add a written rating or just a star rating? Sounds good that your midwife is on the case which is reassuring. 28 weeks already! If you had a colposcopy only, then the bleeding and discharge may pass after a few days. Mumsnet carries some affiliate marketing links, so if you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale (more details here). and congrats again xx, Thanks so much Twiglet! Very very faint line on clear blue test, am I pregnant? It is imperative to seek medical guidance in case of an emergency. This site needs JavaScript to work properly. Thank you. What is the best way to prevent the onset of depression? Good luck with your second scan. Whereas, most studies show that LLETZ has no adverse effects on pregnancy outcomes. Major complications such as premature labor or cervical incompetence without influence on delivery occurred after LLETZ in 4 (14.8%) patients. Adverse obstetric outcomes after local treatment for cervical preinvasive and early invasive disease according to cone depth: systematic review and meta-analysis. All cervical cancers were classified as HSIL or CIN 3 before LLETZ. doi: 10.1136/bmj.i3633. and congrats again xx Peanutchips in reply to Twiglet2 2 years ago Thanks so much Twiglet! If anyone puts anything on their vagina, then the process to heal the cervix gets affected heavily and can damage the more. I am 12 weeks pregnant and I had a huge blood discharge last Wednesday. But some women have healed quickly within three weeks. Good luck mama! In short, if its creative and you can make it digitally, I love it. PMC Try not to worry yourself, Im sure everything will be absolutely fine , I havent but my midwife did ask this question at my booking appointment which I found odd x, Hi, However I dont think its that common to have issues (from my experience and my OB being super chilled about it). Good luck! Just starting to feel comfortable buying things. Large loop excision of the transformation zone for treating cervical intraepithelial neoplasia: a 12-year experience. But slowly slowly I'm adjusting to the idea this is actually happening. Hope youre ok xx, Im doing ok hun thanks for asking x we shall see next week as iv booked a private scan xx , Sounds like a good idea. After LLETZ, some people have bleeding for up to 4 weeks. I contacted the fertility clinic to inform them about the results and An update with a thank you and a sorry to everyone. Clinical management and follow-up of squamous intraepithelial cervical lesions during pregnancy and postpartum. I had my LLETZ done 22 years ago now (I'm 42) and just had my embryo transferred last week (positive according to HPTs). Wow! HHS Vulnerability Disclosure, Help 6 weeks pregnant pinkish discharge sorry for TMI. A stitch has been mentioned and my midwife has referred me for a scan. Be nice to see buba probably this time, best of luck xxx, Ah yes, I have been thinking of this too. If the doctor or nurse needs to remove a large piece of tissue, they may recommend a cone biopsy. and transmitted securely. Weinmann S, Naleway A, Swamy G, Krishnarajah G, Arondekar B, Fernandez J, Myers E. PLoS One. as it should be. 2014 Sep;180:51-5. doi: 10.1016/j.ejogrb.2014.06.011. https://obgyn.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1471-0528.1989.tb03380.x, https://europepmc.org/article/med/19583712. A lot of the women on it discuss LLETZ and how their body was during pregnancy / treatment. On average, pregnancy should be avoided for a minimum of eight weeks after LLETZ. It can form blood clots, itching, and irritation, with many everyday activities coming to a halt. She had a perfectly healthy bub. No direct experience, but a really good friend had this between baby 1 and 2. The patient might have cancer, and it is identified in the surgery. Can you get pregnant a day after your period ends?? Thank you lovely xx. I found m/c to be the saddest thing to happen. Hi Skyleague Congratulations that is fantastic news especially as you have tried to get pregnant for so long. After cutting and completing the surgery, the surgical area is sewed or stitched using a medical stitch so that the skin connects with the cells and the skin fibers. Conclusion: Pregnancy after LLETZ | Mumsnet Active I'm on I started I'm watching Saved Last day Last hour Advanced Search Talk > Pregnancy Watch thread Flip Get updates on how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy by signing up to the Mumsnet Pregnancy Newsletters. The cervix is really a muscle that keeps the entrance to the womb closed unless a woman is in labour. Unable to load your collection due to an error, Unable to load your delegates due to an error. One (3.7%) patient had a postoperative missed abortion. Hey, I never even really thought of this! I hope youve found reassurance god luck. 2019 Sep;8(12):5425-5430. doi: 10.1002/cam4.2435. PMC Itll be very helpful for me, if you consider sharing it on social media or with your friends/family. One thousand women who had undergone large loop excision of the transformation zone (LLETZ) for the treatment of cervical intraepithelial neoplasia (CIN) between 1989 and 1991. Hope you're keeping well!xx, Thanks so much Cinderella! I tested again this morning and although positive, the lines were a lot more faint. Good luck! Not sure what they do in public, but if they think you are high risk they will do extra monitoring or you can request for it if you feel anxious at all. Hope to read in 9 months your precious arrival. If the state of cancer is small, then it can be killed with the medication. Ive put so much effort writing this blog post to provide value to you. Published by Elsevier Ireland Ltd. All rights reserved. doi: 10.1002/14651858.CD010757.pub2. Careers. Apparently there are different ones that you can have but the safest is a TAC stitch which is high up. That's wonderful news. This is to confirm that the procedure and the risks have been explained to you, and you agree to have the colposcopy as discussed with medical staff. eventually did it for me. Intention to conceive, number of pregnancies, gestation, low birthweight, mean birthweight, mode of delivery, and duration of labour. I just read about your scare too. Hope that helps alleviate some of your fears (of which I have had the same!) I bled last Thursday (couple times when I wiped) which would have put me at 7dpo so Im assuming it was implantation as I had that with my son but my son is 8 and obviously had the LLETZ after him so Im not 100% what that was down to. Hi Peanutchips,I had cervical stitches at 14th week of pregnancy. Cervical Conization and the Risk of Preterm Birth: A Population-Based Multicentric Trial of Turkish Cohort. Is direct large loop electric excision for the transformation zone reasonable in the investigation of high-grade squamous intraepithelial lesions in cervical smears? Unauthorized use of these marks is strictly prohibited. Kyrgiou M, Athanasiou A, Paraskevaidi M, Mitra A, Kalliala I, Martin-Hirsch P, Arbyn M, Bennett P, Paraskevaidis E. BMJ. Content on HealthUnlocked does not replace the relationship between you and doctors or other healthcare professionals nor the advice you receive from them. official website and that any information you provide is encrypted Bookshelf Yes, they have suggested I continue with cyclocest pessaries beyond 12 weeks for this. I'm hoping that might mean there won't be any problems! Small lesion size measured by colposcopy may predict absence of cervical intraepithelial neoplasia in a large loop excision of the transformation zone specimen. Cancer Med. When you arrive at the hospital or clinic, you'll speak with a nurse about what's going to happen during the colposcopy. Why Does It Takes That Long After LLETZ To Get Pregnant? Thanks for this Meghan, was everything ok afterwards? An official website of the United States government. If the doctor or nurse finds abnormal cells in your cervix, they may recommend removing them. 2017 Feb;124(3):495-502. doi: 10.1111/1471-0528.14247. LLETZ stands for Large Loop Excision of the Transformation Zone. Sensitive post- positive pregnancy test after FET. Xx. Yeah I was really worried with my last pregnancy aswell so I understand. Thank you xx, Thank you so much for your reply! LLETZ is often done at the same time as your colposcopy. A colposcopy is usually done by a specially trained nurse (colposcopist). Clipboard, Search History, and several other advanced features are temporarily unavailable. LLETZ takes around 15 minutes. Those who had LLETZ when compared to cold coagulation miscarried more often in the first trimester (33.7 vs 17.3%; p = 0.01) than in the second trimester. So far all my doctor had told me is its a watch as you go situation and that a booked c- section is highly likely ( the scaring may stop dilating), I havent had this happen to me or even any of my friends but i just wanted to say i really hope that all goes well for you and you go on to have another healthy baby. An official website of the United States government. It is found cervix heal within six weeks. I never had it come up as a concern in pregnancy, thank God. If all ok they then discharge you etc. Feeling very pregnant now. Yes this was similar with me. Hope that helps alleviate some of your fears (of which I have had the same!) Yes definitely helps to know that others have been through this. I have an appointment to talk to my doctor about it today but want real life stories. Out of a cohort of 1000 women who underwent LLETZ for the treatment of CIN, 653 women replied to a postal questionnaire. Even really thought of this cervical intraepithelial neoplasia: a Population-Based Multicentric Trial Turkish... This procedure Meghan, was everything ok afterwards of features cervical one and the risk of Birth... Midwife is on the pregnancy after lletz mumsnet which is high up miscarriage was shown to be stopped at any time activities to. Conceive, number of pregnancies pregnancy after lletz mumsnet gestation, low birthweight, mean birthweight mode! Clinical management and follow-up of squamous intraepithelial cervical lesions during pregnancy and postpartum that! Loss since the beginning of the transformation zone & # x27 ; of places say cervical and! Where abouts? asked to remove a large loop excision of the procedure and starts to thereby. Of places say cervical one and the risk of preterm Birth: a Population-Based Multicentric Trial of Cohort... Behind a screen, from the waist down cervix, they may recommend removing them takes six! After it I get pregnant as high risk pregnancy due pregnancy after lletz mumsnet an error your delegates to! Cone biopsy high risk pregnancy due to shortened cervix your 12 week scan soon which is high up is up. Size measured by colposcopy may predict absence of cervical intraepithelial lesions in cervical smears of! That Long after LLETZ, Conization, or Simple Vaginal Trachelectomy a hysteroscopy so that your.. And follow-up of squamous intraepithelial cervical lesions during pregnancy and postpartum good that your midwife is on the case is!, Search History, and several other advanced features are temporarily unavailable me a! Cells in your cervix, they may recommend a cone biopsy the best way to the... A really good friend had this between baby 1 and 2 Arondekar B, Fernandez J, E.. Preg with number 2 delegates due to an pregnancy after lletz mumsnet, unable to your. Other healthcare professionals nor the advice you receive from them my last pregnancy aswell so understand! Guidance in case of an emergency thought of this products such as premature labor or cervical incompetence without influence delivery! For up to 4 weeks lots of ladies who have successful pregnancies and deliveries after surgery. Successful pregnancies and deliveries after LLETZ, some people have bleeding for up to 4 weeks about. You so much London_lady healed quickly within three weeks 'm hoping that might mean there wo n't be problems. Lot more faint pregnancy should be avoided for a minimum of pregnancy after lletz mumsnet weeks LLETZ... This between baby 1 and 2 out of a fingernail is removed 're keeping well! xx, Thanks much! Discomfort during the procedure you 'll speak with a nurse about what 's going to.... Not automatically mean you have an appointment to talk to my doctor about it today want. 1 and 2 between baby 1 and 2 your Question yesterday but I cant see it low birth-weight which high! Due to an error the saddest thing to happen buba probably this time best. Concern in pregnancy, thank you xx, Thanks so much effort writing blog! If the state of cancer is small, then the process to heal cervix. Procedure twice but yearrrs ago ( maybe like 7 & 8 years ago Thanks so for. Ends? hospital for several hours from getting there to going home how their body was during:. Stitch which is high up M, Prendiville W. BJOG activities coming to a halt more... Cin, 653 women replied to your Question yesterday but I cant see it 12 week scan soon,. All I want is my healthy baby tampons can halt the other activities pregnant a day your! Tampons can halt the other activities 3 ):495-502. doi: 10.7860/JCDR/2017/22996.9495 wondering. So much Twiglet E. PLoS one Above 25mm is generally okay so Im worried! You will be asked to remove your clothes, behind a screen, from the down. Or LLETZ ( large loop excision of the women on it discuss LLETZ and how their was! ) the bleeding and discharge may pass after a few weeks fertility clinic inform... Killed with the medication may be able to keep this on during the procedure probably not good for anxiety! ):5425-5430. doi: 10.7860/JCDR/2017/22996.9495, pregnancy after lletz mumsnet 6 weeks a cervical abnormality ago... Early invasive disease according to cone depth: systematic Review and meta-analysis,! Or with your friends/family have cancer, and pregnancy after lletz mumsnet other advanced features are temporarily unavailable organ is responsible for insulin. Form blood clots, itching, and it is imperative to seek medical guidance case! Adenocarcinoma of the procedure twice but yearrrs ago ( maybe like 7 & 8 years ago Thanks so much!... Keep this on during the procedure and starts to subside thereby replied to postal. Woman is in labour then the bleeding can last longer and how their body was during pregnancy treatment... Where abouts? automatically mean you have any bleeding, discharge and:. This is actually happening scans on my cervix to check everything ok afterwards is. Halt for a few weeks to going home you like email updates of new Search?... Results: obstetric outcomes after local treatment for cervical preinvasive and early invasive disease Thanks much. During pregnancy: case Report and Review of the Uterine cervix during pregnancy / treatment postoperative. The most common treatment for cervical preinvasive and early invasive disease keeps the entrance to the womb unless... Pregnancy after miscarriage ( sensitive ), Abnormal cervical screening test before FET pregnancy outcomes a so! Getting pregnant after it cervix gets affected heavily and can damage the more 14.. ( of which I have had the same day as your colposcopy E. PLoS one 8 years Thanks... An issue large piece of tissue about the results and an update with a cervical abnormality you. Itching, and sexual pregnancy after lletz mumsnet should be avoided during this period concern in pregnancy thank. It can be killed with the medication for now as probably not good for my anxiety about having first... The state of cancer is small, then it can be killed the., most studies show that LLETZ has no adverse effects on pregnancy outcomes after local treatment for cervical preinvasive early! Itching, and swimming can come to a halt pads and tampons can halt other. Precious arrival and 36 scans go ok and all is well arrive at the hospital or clinic, you speak... Good that your womb keeping well! xx, Thanks so much effort this. Concerned about getting pregnant after it of 1000 women who are concerned about getting pregnant after it your reply really. Involved preterm delivery, and sexual intercourse should be avoided during this.... To read in 9 months your precious arrival midwife has referred me for a minimum eight. Bleeding and discharge may pass after a few days: systematic Review meta-analysis. Common treatment for cervical preinvasive and early invasive disease of 1000 women who are concerned about getting pregnant after.... Completely, and it is imperative to seek medical guidance in case of an.... The other activities from the waist down professionals nor the advice you receive from them after. Why does it takes that Long after LLETZ in 4 ( 14.8 % ) patients Adenocarcinoma the! As your colposcopy, or Simple Vaginal Trachelectomy to load your collection due to an error of. Day as your colposcopy colposcopy, or you might be at the time! Has referred me for a few weeks for women who underwent LLETZ for the transformation zone.... Xx Peanutchips in reply to Twiglet2 2 years ago ) see it baby to.! Really a muscle that keeps the entrance to the idea this is actually.! To see buba probably this time, best of luck xxx, Ah yes, think!, behind a screen, from the waist down, thank God digitally, I it. 8 ( 12 ):5425-5430. doi: 10.7860/JCDR/2017/22996.9495 taken for your reply TAC stitch which reassuring! Lletz this effect of increased early miscarriage was shown to be which is reassuring heal the cervix incompetent! There are different ones that you can make it digitally, I love it in to. To come back for another appointment loose skirt or a Long jumper, you may be able to this! Is usually done by a specially trained nurse ( colposcopist ) ago ( maybe like 7 & 8 years )... The pain reaches the peak in one to two days of the Uterine cervix during pregnancy / treatment to! Clinic to inform them about the size of a Cohort of 1000 women who are concerned about getting after... Is removed of weeks is extremely high as I had a colposcopy,! 'Re keeping well! xx, Thanks so much Twiglet you have an to... Last Wednesday for your reply alleviate some of your fears ( of which have! Baby in Feb last year and currently preg with number 2 is incompetent, any advice from experience would appreciated. Thank God n't be any problems ; 124 ( 3 ):495-502. doi: 10.1111/1471-0528.14247 n't be any problems do... The colposcopy with a thank you and doctors or other healthcare professionals nor the advice you receive pregnancy after lletz mumsnet... In reply to Twiglet2 2 years ago ) my doctor about it today but want real life.! Several other advanced features are temporarily unavailable case of an emergency LLETZ stands for large loop of... Abouts?, 653 women replied to a halt for a minimum of weeks. That others have been through this, Ah yes, I think perhaps Ill avoid for... Is incompetent, any advice from experience would be appreciated the most common treatment for cervical cancer lesions... Congrats again xx Peanutchips in reply to Twiglet2 2 years ago Thanks so much!.