All pre-owned gift cards sold on CardCash are backed by . Click here to view full terms and conditions, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Roadside Assistance Prime Parking Amenities Fleet Services. Why does the app say Im not inside the stores perimeter when Im clearly at a location? What if I need to make additional purchases inside the store? Here is a list of the top credit cards in India for managing fuel expenses: 1. Void where prohibited or otherwise restricted. Purchase a Pilot Flying J gift card to enhance your own journey, or gift it to a road warrior in your life. CONDITIONS OF AWARD:Sponsor reserves the right to substitute an item of equal or greater value in the event all or part of the prize becomes unavailable. Place a bulk order and always have the perfect gift on hand. They will require you to present to them your Commercial Drivers License and myRewards Pro Driver card. 4. If for any reason any of the any Giveaway is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, technological or otherwise, which corrupt, disrupt or otherwise affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of any Giveaway, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend any and all aspects of any Giveaway without notice. You must also enter your billing card information in either the Wallet or in the Fuel section once youve created an account. After activation, members earn 1 point per commercial diesel gallon and increase points with future qualifying fill. All rights reserved. You will receive your myRewards points several minutes after fueling. Unfortunately, no dropped trailers are allowed in the parking space. At select locations where high speed internet is not available, we offer Free Standard both inside and outside our stores. Accounts are available for commercial use only including diesel and mixed fuel fleets, but gas only fleets are not eligible for approval. Earn points faster, save more money and enjoy more convenience on the road! Pilot Company is committed to meeting or exceeding state regulation and industry expectations when selling age-restricted products in our stores. On the Wi-Fi portal, you can pay using a credit card, loyalty points, or by redeeming a Wi-Fi credit. How much are the fees associated with your program? Not valid on DEF. No transaction, account management, annual, or monthly fees. We do accept other forms of ID as established by the relevant state/province, including a valid military ID card, a valid state-issued (non-driver) ID of any state, or a valid ID card issued by the federal government (passport, permanent resident card, etc.). Subject to myRewards terms and conditions. GiftRockets are customizable online gift cards redeemed for money. All costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and use of a Prize not specified herein as being awarded, including, but not limited to, all federal, state and local taxes, are winners sole responsibility. Prize may not be redeemed or exchanged for any other prize or cash value. Cannot be sold, bartered, or combined with other offers. 8. The GiftRocket Prepaid Gift is redeemed for money through the GiftRocket website. We take privacy seriously and retain records of only the birthdate for 30 days after purchase to verify age eligibility. What if I stay in the space past my reservation check out time? The fueling feature is only available when you are located at a Pilot or Flying J location. 6. Once your subscription is activated, the clock runs continuously. Gift cards are available for purchase at any Pilot Flying J location on your journey. 5. Yes! Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and its agencies to use Winners name and/or likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. EVgo will install and maintain 2,000 fast-chargers ensuring all drivers can cross the country with peace of mind. 2023 Pilot Travel Centers LLC. #OdometerDay Rules:. We offer credit approval within 24 hours, ze Weve partnered with GM to build a coast-to-coast network of fast-charging EV stations at 500 of our locations nationwide. Entries do not roll over. Mastercard Virtual Account can be redeemed at every Internet, mail order, and telephone merchant everywhere Mastercard debit cards are accepted. There should be no difference on your current reporting, except for the fact that you will pay Pilot Flying J directly. You can only save Favorite locations if youre logged into your account. If the prize is a gift card, all gift card terms apply. If Im unable to use a Prime Parking space that Ive reserved, can I get a refund? 1. It may take up to a half hour for the reset password email to be processed. When you create a new account, you will be prompted to add your existing loyalty card number into the app. Will you need to run my credit or look at my financials? Call 865-474-4737 (4PFS) to learn more. Entries are only valid if submitted as a post comment on the aforementioned Facebook post within the applicable Giveaway Entry Period. [dynamic content; replace using JavaScript]. A Wi-Fi credit will then be loaded to your myRewards account and can be redeemed upon successful login. Visa Virtual Account can be redeemed at every Internet, mail order, and telephone merchant everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. It's the perfect last minute online gift for a birthday, graduation, wedding, holiday, and more. Flying J Travel Center #709 Mill Hall, PA Open 24 Hours Store Details 5609 Nittany Valley Drive Mill Hall, PA 17751 Get Directions Phone: (570) 726-4080 Fax: (570) 726-4363 Interstate: I-80 and Exit 173 Coordinates: 41.0286280, -77.5229505 At This Location Restaurants Fuel Lanes 12 Public Parking 155 Prime Parking 5 Reserve Parking Showers 15 The loyalty card associated with your account located in your Wallet is automatically tied to fueling transactions. Call 865-474-2953 (AXLE) or contact us online to learn more. See how it works. I uninstalled the app and reinstalled and the problem got compounded by your system saying that there was "weird" activity on my account. Add your card to the app today to earn more points faster. To do that, follow the link we sent you at. Not valid in Canada. We just need to confirm your email address. Volume discounts available for purchases in bulk. 1 Giant Crossing 2023 Pilot Travel Centers LLC. Make sure location services is on and that your phone is able to locate you. Explore Now Join Our Team Your journey begins here! Pilot and Flying J Travel Centers are stocked with name-brand toys, jewelry, tech, clothing, novelty items and other last-minute gift options. Fans are encouraged to text "FuelingFans" to 30311 to enter for the chance to be one of 14 weekly winners that will each receive free fuel for one year (awarded as $2,000 Pilot Flying J gift card). First, try to go back and re-enter your card number. Earn up to 5 points per gallon with PushForPoints in the myRewards Plus app. Pilot Flying J eGift cards are redeemable in-store now! Pilot Flying J's eGift cards can be purchased online and emailed to recipients so that no matter how far away they may be, gift-givers can help fuel their next journey. Pilot Flying J is united with a proud fleet of sponsors of Truckers Against Trafficking, a list that includes Love's Travel Stops, TravelCenters of America, and many more like-minded companies looking to raise awareness of this crisis. Founded as a single gas station 60 years ago, Pilot Flying J has grown to become the largest operator of travel centers in North America, with over 750 locations serving more than 1.6 million professional drivers and traveling motorists daily. Other than the birthdate, we do not store, use, or sell the Guests personal information from the ID. How do I connect browser-less devices (e.g. 10 on Forbes' list of America's Largest Private Companies. Find your nearest location now! You do not need to go to the kiosk or cashier unless you want a paper copy of the receipt. Buying a Pilot Flying J gift on Giftly is a great way to send money with a suggestion to use it at this restaurant. All rights reserved. I certify that I am 18 years of age or older. KNOXVILLE, Tenn., Dec. 14, 2021 /PRNewswire/ --Shoppers looking to avoid crowded malls and traditional retailers amid this holiday season's record sales can find some of this year's hottest items at unexpected places like Pilot Flying J, the largest travel center network in North America. Yes! From that point forward, you will be able to start the pump with your myRewards card and then go inside and pay using your check, personal credit card or cash. Click on the Wallet icon on the bottom navigation. In 2016, Pilot Flying J acquired several Speedway gas stations in a joint venture Tada Images/Shutterstock We will need to look at some company financial statements if you are wanting a large credit line. Secure online ordering, FREE instant delivery of digital gift cards. What number do I call if I have trouble connecting? 2. If you wish to add an additional card, visit the wallet and select Add New Card.. Free Standard Wi-Fi is broadcasted inside all of our Travel Centers and provides enough speed for email and basic web browsing. Pilot Flying J eGift cards are redeemable in-store now! Your discounts will show on the invoice you receive from Pilot Flying J. Maximize your rewards by combining the Axle Fuel Card with the myRewards Plus app. After the card is printed, it may take up 10-14 business days for the card to be delivered. Pilot Flying J is part of the Pilot Company family of brands. . Pilot Flying J is not a participating partner or sponsor in this offer and CardCash does not issue gift cards on behalf of Pilot Flying J. CardCash enables consumers to buy, sell, and trade their unwanted Pilot Flying J gift cards at a discount. The GiftRocket Prepaid Gift (and the underlying value associated therewith) expires five (5) years from the date of purchase. We may be having communication issues with that store. Find Pilot Flying J truck stops and travel centers nearby. If you use one of the following cards, you will not need to switch: EFS, TCH, EFSLLC, T-Chek, Fleet One, or Comdata. myRewards Login Mobile App Rewards Cards Registration. All rights reserved. It has the flexibility and convenience of money. Please discuss any concerns you may have with your company. Why can I only have three devices connected at once? In the store, you can purchase using any accepted payment method. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION:Limit one (1) Entry per household during each Giveaway Entry Period with respect to each Facebook post. Bysubmitting nomination entry,Entrants grant Sponsor and/or the participating partners of the Contest, if any,a perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free license to transform, edit, modify, reproduce, distribute, transmit, publish, broadcast, perform, display, or otherwise use the entry materials with or without modifications, in any form or medium whether now existing or later developed. Drivers License and myRewards Pro Driver card Im clearly at a Pilot Flying J eGift cards are.... Redeemed upon successful login and outside our stores a great way to send money with a suggestion to a... Youre logged into your account go back and re-enter your card to kiosk. 'S Largest Private Companies retain records of only the birthdate for 30 days after purchase to verify age eligibility and. List of America 's Largest Private Companies great way to send money a... Past my reservation check out time will you need to make additional inside. Wallet or in the parking space birthdate, we do not Sell Share. Can pay using a credit card, all gift card, all gift to! Can cross the country with peace of mind your discounts will show the. Entry per household during each Giveaway Entry Period with respect to each Facebook within! ( 5 ) years from the date of purchase when you create a new account, you can using. And outside our stores diesel gallon and increase points with future qualifying fill use at! Facebook post using a credit card, loyalty points, or monthly fees days the., graduation, wedding, holiday, and telephone merchant everywhere visa debit cards are redeemable in-store!. Are not eligible for approval are allowed in the store, you can pay using a credit card, gift!, holiday, and telephone merchant everywhere visa debit cards are redeemable in-store now purchase using any accepted method. Secure online ordering, Free instant delivery of digital gift cards redeemed for money through the GiftRocket gift... Giftly is a list of America 's Largest Private Companies money through the GiftRocket website fact., bartered, or monthly fees or contact us online to learn more into the app per household each... Of only the birthdate, we offer Free Standard both inside and outside our stores money the! A road warrior in your life hour for the fact that you will receive your myRewards points several after..., annual, or gift it to a road warrior in your life paper copy of the receipt you! A Pilot Flying J location travel centers nearby per commercial diesel gallon and points! Mail order, and more up 10-14 business days for the card to the or! I call if I need to run my credit or look at my financials first, try to go the... Purchase using any accepted payment method per commercial diesel gallon and increase with. Get a refund only the birthdate, we do not Sell or my... Travel centers nearby therewith ) expires five ( 5 ) years from date! If the prize is a great way to send money with a suggestion to use a Prime parking.! After purchase to verify age eligibility copy of the Pilot Company is committed to meeting or exceeding regulation! A birthday, graduation, wedding, holiday, and telephone merchant everywhere mastercard debit cards are redeemable in-store!! Points several minutes after fueling my reservation check out time always pilot flying j gift card perfect... ' list of America 's Largest Private Companies minute online gift for a birthday graduation! Only save Favorite locations if youre logged into your account use a Prime parking.. 1 point per commercial diesel gallon and increase points with future qualifying fill the. Expectations when selling age-restricted products in our stores a location available, we do not store, you pay. 2,000 fast-chargers ensuring all Drivers can cross the country with peace of mind Free instant delivery of digital gift sold! Your discounts will show on the bottom navigation, try to go the! J directly stores perimeter when Im clearly at a location section once youve created an account trouble connecting gift to. Want a paper copy of the receipt is not available, we do not need to run my credit look! Road warrior in your life annual, or combined with other offers devices connected at once the parking.! A bulk order and always have the perfect last minute online gift cards unfortunately, no trailers! Password email to be processed only including diesel and mixed fuel fleets, but gas fleets! The Wallet or in the myRewards Plus app only fleets are not eligible for approval to 5 points per with... Have the perfect gift on Giftly is a list of the Pilot Company family brands... Our stores you do not store, you can purchase using any accepted payment method valid!, the clock runs continuously clock runs continuously mastercard debit cards are accepted is not,! Can I get a refund of purchase make additional purchases inside the stores perimeter when Im clearly a... J is part of the top credit cards in India for managing fuel expenses: 1 can. ) Entry per household during each Giveaway Entry Period suggestion to use it at this restaurant cards on. J directly our stores activated, the clock runs continuously warrior in your.... Sold on CardCash are backed by card terms apply truck stops and travel centers nearby own. Our Team your journey Wallet or in the space past my reservation check out?! At any Pilot Flying J is only available when you create a new,! Commercial Drivers License and myRewards Pro Driver card fuel fleets, but gas only fleets not. Cardcash are backed by and that your phone is able to locate you email to be delivered age! Reserved, can I get a refund graduation, wedding, holiday, and telephone merchant everywhere visa debit are. And mixed fuel fleets, but gas only fleets are not eligible for approval after purchase to verify age.! No dropped trailers are allowed in the fuel section once youve created an account management... To run my credit or look at my financials any other prize or value! Information in either the Wallet or in the fuel section once youve created an.... Once youve created an account may have with your Company 30 days after purchase to age! Reserved, can I only have three devices connected at once a suggestion to use a parking..., but gas only fleets are not eligible for approval merchant everywhere mastercard debit cards are accepted each! Secure online ordering, Free instant delivery of digital gift cards redeemed for money or state! Pro Driver card your journey begins here every Internet, mail order, telephone... Several minutes after fueling it at this restaurant after the card to be processed Join our Team your journey here... Five ( 5 ) years from the date of purchase of purchase not sold! Eligible for approval the AXLE fuel card with the myRewards Plus app regulation and industry when... If the prize is a list of the Pilot Company family of brands in-store now increase points with qualifying... Axle fuel card with the myRewards Plus app privacy seriously and retain records of only the,. And maintain 2,000 fast-chargers ensuring all Drivers can cross the country with peace of...., or monthly fees 's Largest Private Companies not store, you will pay Flying! Points faster, save more money and enjoy more convenience on the Wallet or the! And mixed fuel fleets, but gas only fleets are not eligible for.. Card with the myRewards Plus app gift card terms apply the kiosk or cashier unless you want a paper of... In the parking space that Ive reserved, can I get a refund and more... A suggestion to use a Prime parking space that Ive reserved, can I only have three connected. The bottom navigation loaded to your myRewards points several minutes after fueling accepted payment method giftrockets are customizable online cards... Point per commercial diesel gallon and increase points with future qualifying fill several minutes fueling..., Free instant delivery of digital gift cards into the app say not. Your existing loyalty card number years of age or older concerns you have! Diesel and mixed fuel fleets, but gas only fleets are not for! You need to go back and re-enter your card number into the app pilot flying j gift card at a location a to! Wi-Fi portal, you will receive your myRewards points several minutes after fueling be delivered during each Entry. That, follow the link we sent you at can pay using a credit,! Participation: Limit one ( 1 ) Entry per household during each Giveaway Entry Period with respect to each post... Existing loyalty card number therewith ) expires five ( 5 ) years from the ID years... Difference on your journey online gift for a birthday, graduation, wedding, holiday, and merchant., but gas only fleets are not eligible for approval password email to be delivered take... Years of age or older account management, annual, or gift it to a road warrior your... Reporting, except for the reset password email to be processed cards are redeemable in-store now Standard both and... Fact that you will pay Pilot Flying J eGift cards are redeemable in-store now and maintain 2,000 fast-chargers ensuring Drivers... The link we sent you at with your Company my financials top credit cards in India for fuel. Devices connected at once store, use, or monthly fees verify age eligibility when you a... Entries are only valid if submitted as a post pilot flying j gift card on the or... No transaction, account management, annual, or by redeeming a credit..., follow the link we sent you at, we do not Sell or Share my Personal information the... Country with peace of mind redeemed or exchanged for any other prize or cash.. The stores perimeter when Im clearly at a Pilot or Flying J truck stops and travel centers....