As for Shelton, the country star kept it business up top and party on the bottom, wearing a black tuxedo jacket over a white shirt, black vest and light bow tie with some classic blue jeans. Hollywood Life, Latest Hollywood Celebrity & Entertainment News. 7 2022, Updated 12:27 a.m. And then, you physically see something that youbirthed. Following their 2015 divorce, he and Miranda sold the home in November 2016 for $2.425 million. Blake has chartered almost 40 singles, including 26 number ones in his career so far. I hoped to hear myself on the radio one day, that was my dream, and so I got it, and now everything else has just been gravy.". For her wedding reception, Stefani made a quick change into a party dress fit for a rockstar! Not only is the house one of a kind and constructed to suit Blake and Gwens every need, but the Hawaiian-style property is sure to stand out in the quaint town populated by only 3,000 people. Blake Shelton's Back to the Honky Tonk Tour runs through March 15. May God bless you guys in this new chapter of your lives. Hollywood Life, Latest Hollywood Celebrity & Entertainment News. Hollywood Life Shelton even ups the nostalgia factor with a segment of the show where he runs through some of his old hits -- including tracks like "Austin," which are now over 20 years old! This isn't about me anymore and never will be again.". The engagement announcement photo featured Gwen and Blake standing inside the holy building, which is made of stone and features a stunning glass window, crosses along the wall, hanging red lights, and large black-and-white chairs. We wish Kaynette nothing but continued happiness. Blake sold the property in February 2020 for $1.1 million. As of 2016, Shelton reportedly earned $13 million for each season of the NBC hit. Dorothy Shelton's children and husband. Age of April Kimble biography: twin, birthdate, height, who is Lyle Lovett married to? hoppy #Easter from me + the easter blakey , she captioned the post. Meet the very first Mrs. Blake Shelton--- country music singer-songwriter Blake Shelton's ex-wife Kaynette Williams here. RaeLynn and Shelton have kept a close bond since her days on the singing competition show, and it's one the 27-year-old singer says they'll have forever. "I try to limit it as much as I can, because the whole reason Im even stepping away from The Voice is so I can just be there more, and thats what Im gonna do.". His ambition paid off, and Carsons longtime friendship with both Stefani and Shelton goes back decades. 2023 MobSoc Media LLC. The 45-year-old country music singer and television personality marked the occasion Sunday by dedicating a. He is 45 years old as of 2021. During the early days of his career, Kaynette served as his road manager. He works hard for his money, and it shows! Blake obliged . While they don't have any children together, the country music star has been open about how much he adores being . She died on December 12, 2019, at the age of 83 . "Oh no, not Uncle Blake ahhhhh," Matthew jokingly captioned the photo. "Itreally is like what I started out doing -- you know, we played the bars and in someof them old honky-tonks and stuff that I played back in the day, the bar wouldbe kinda there on the side and people would come turn around and [listen]. The 51-year-old singer looked gorgeous in a Verga Wang dress. Oct. 4 (UPI) -- Blake Shelton is celebrating wife Gwen Stefani 's 52nd birthday. There are red-painted barns throughout the property and aside from lighting bonfires and drinking beers, theres endless amounts of southern fun to be had on Blakes sprawling ranch. A post shared by Gwen Stefani (@gwenstefani), The family shot featured Apollo rocking a denim jacket with his name on the pocket, and he had a huge smile on his face, while he stood beside his mom and in front of Blake, 46. The 9,422 square foot home rested upon over an acre of land on the 15th green of the Arnold Palmer Signature golf course. See Blake Lively's Many Beautiful Baby Bump Photos from Her Pregnancies Over the Years. "It's terrible," he said of being away from home. Francesca Gariano is a New York City-based freelance journalist reporting on culture, entertainment, beauty, lifestyle and wellness. Of course, Sheltons job comes with a few perksincluding a massive paycheck. The singer, 53, celebrated her son Apollo 's 9th birthday on Feb. 28 . Her party dress contained another sweet nod to her family: there were two love birds embroidered into the dress representing the couple, as well as three baby love birds representing Stefani's children. Sophia Bollman is known to be an American singer/songwriter. Carson Daly then shares a photo of Blake Shelton wearing a pink bunny suit holding a very . Dont forget to check out the Ten Point Ranch pictures below to see Blake Sheltons ranch for yourself! If youre curious about Blakes love life, dont worry, we all are! If you wish to change your mind and would like to stop receiving communications from hellomagazine.com, you can revoke your consent by clicking on "unsubscribe" in the footer of the newsletter. The wedding itself took place at the chapel that Blake built on his 1,500-acre property the same chapel where he proposed to Gwen. Happy belated birthday toGwen Stefanisyoungest sonApollo Rossdale! A post shared by Gwen Stefani (@gwenstefani), Gwen shared the montage of her son for his birthday, "There's definitely nothing easy about it," he said during an interview on radio show The Ride with Kimo & Heather in 2021. Her veil featured a sweet tribute to her husband and kids: hand-embroidered names of Blake, Gwen, Kingston, Zuma and Apollo. Happy Easter everybody, he wrote in the caption, adding, Youre welcome.. He also revealed that he takes being a stepdad very seriously in a December interview withPeople. & 2023 CBS Studios Inc. and CBS Interactive Inc., Paramount companies. Stefani shared photos of Daly with the couple, captioning her post, "thank u Carson Daly we love u!!". The property is surrounded by multiple strategically placed palm trees that were shipped in and planted to create a beachy island vibe. In the distance and off camera, you can hear laughter when his costume is spotted. It seems as though not everybody is a fan of Blake Shelton. Her daughter Endy is a jewelry designer. As Blake shared in a 2003 CMT interview, he popped the question in a very country fashion. . Apollo is the youngest of Gwens three kids who she shares with her ex-husbandGavin Rossdale,who she was married to from 2002 to 2016. him lessons. If he. "That night I walked in and I had this jean jacket with 'Mr. In true celebrity mansion fashion, it also features a pool, fitness center, guest house, and tennis court. After a few years of dating, Blake decided to take the next big step in his relationship with Gwen: moving in together. The pair most recently collaborated on a track for RaeLynn's new album,Baytown. Oddly enough, in 2014an Ebay listing for Kaynettes classic Demetrios wedding gown was created. I see Daisy,now in the flesh, and thenI see this record that she was a part of, which was so cool.". In a separate interview, Shelton downplayed his height once again saying, ManI think Im 64, and Ive had people tell me they think Im 65, but thats with my boots on.. Save 20% On Olaplex Haircare Bestsellers to Repair Damaged Strands, Save $105 on This Highly-Rated Dyson Vacuum Alternative from Amazon, Hailey Bieber's Favorite Denim Shorts Are On Sale Now at Amazon, Khloe Kardashian's Good American Drops New Neon Swimwear Collection, Inside Blake Sheltons Music Career: ETs Best Moments With the Star, Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton's Cutest Moments. Easter Oklahoma style , she wrote in the caption. Blake and Gwen were married at their ranch in Oklahoma on July 3, 2021. Weve got everything you need to know right here! Stefani' written on it. Ive made plenty of money, but you cant buy time back. The dress featured "hand pieced silk, crystal and sequin embroidered foliage delicately trickling from the waist down the skirt.". Sophia, who referred to herself as "Blake Shelton's daughter," competed on Team Miley in season 13 of The Voice. Located not far from Sheltons other Tishomingo property, this lakefront estate is an incredible sight to seeespecially in Oklahoma! and TMZ's got one of the first shots of . In another photo, the newlyweds drive off in a decorated golf cart as Stefani holds her bouquet of white roses in the air. Source: Instagram "Me and Blake have been trying to find a song to do together since Ihave been on TheVoice,and for the last 10 years, we have been like, 'What are we going to do? Ultimately, the "No Body" singeradmitted that his life now -- both personally and professionally -- is better than he ever dreamed it could be. The rumor about Bollman being Blakes daughter speculated after she appeared on The Voice. That would be weird, because he is like my freaking dad slash uncle, and so we were just always bouncing songs back and forth to each other," the Queens Don'tsinger shared. "I honestly think the bond that we have is just, he met me at a very young age and he saw my ability to song-write, and I remember when Ifirst showed him one of my songs. In a 2001 interview with Country Weekly, he joked that he stood 64 with a mullet, giving credit to his trademark hairstyle from his early years. February 23, 2023 - 12:56 GMT Hannah Hargrave. music and by age twelve he learned how to play the guitar after his uncle gave 6 of our favourite bags from the luxe new accessories label to know, The $5.99 secret behind Gwyneth Paltrows glowing skin, Wedding lists 2023: what every couple will be wishing for. But not Blake Shelton. Further, Bollmans mother supported and encouraged her to perform at the stage from an early age. The Hollaback Girl singer purchased the home in 2006; which boasts 15,000 square feet, seven beds, and seven and a half baths. However, when Sophia was asked to choose between them, she said that Blake would be a cool dad. She's also said that Blake is a great dad to her kids. Besides the. After all, Blake revealed very early on in the couples engagement that including the three boys, all of whom Gwen shares with exGavin Rossdale, was incredibly important to them. Sophia Bollman Calls Herself the Daughter of Blake Shelton While Shelton enjoys his role as a stepfather and is said to want to have a child with Stefani, a young woman named Sophia Bollman once claimed to be the country singer's daughter. My world is so much bigger with u in it, happy birthday, Apollo, she wrote with a black heart emoji. Recommended for you True to The Cowboy's style, the tour is a party every night -- along with supporting acts Carly Pearce and Jackson Dean, Shelton takes the stage in each city surrounded by a full, working bar, where lucky fans can sit and enjoy the show like they're back in their favorite Nashville dive. Literally NOTHING is known about the home, but Entertainment Tonight was first to report the news of Shelton and Stefanis latest acquisition, so were inclined to believe it. The 'Hollaback Girl' singer also shared a few adorable throwback videos of her son to celebrate his birthday in a cute collage. In the snap, Stefani looked cheerful in a green blouse and dark-blue. Looks just as beautiful as it did from afar. "You need a party dress when u get to marry @blakeshelton," wrote Stefani of her second look. Gwen added a pair of red heart emojis and fans rushed to wish her firstborn a happy birthday too. "Here comes the bride," Daly began his caption. Blake Shelton, Gwen Stefani and Carson Daly. By fifteen, Shelton had written his first song and fell in love It seems as though not everybody is a fan of Blake Shelton. Blake Shelton was born in Ada, Oklahoma. Kaynette Williams is now living a quiet life in Kansas and is an award-winning elementary school teacher. Gwen Stefani house had been on the market for quite some time, initially listed for $45 million. After months of speculation, we finally have property records to prove that Blake and Gwen have bought their first home together! I dont want any regrets, he said. "Ive been one of those guys who has been stubborn with my setlist and changing anything, and finally I changed upmy setlist and the entire show and its been fun now that Im used to it.". In the photo, Shelton donned a pink fuzzy onesie with bunny ears and smiled wide for the camera. I sent a picture of it to Gwen and she said, 'Whatever you do, dont leave that there. Gwen Stefani Shares Emotional Moment She 'Said Yes' to Wedding Dress Before Marrying Blake Shelton, Gwen Stefani Shows Off Her Preserved Wedding Gown and Flowers from Vera Wang: 'Perfect', Gwen Stefani's Two Vera Wang Wedding Dresses Included Secret Nods to Blake Shelton and Her Kids, Gwen Stefani Celebrates Day Blake Shelton Popped the Question with Never-Before-Seen Clips, Gwen Stefani Shares Sweet Family Photo from Wedding with Blake Shelton and Her Sons All Dressed Up, Gwen Stefani Celebrates Anniversary of Her Engagement to Blake Shelton: '2 Years Ago Today', Blake Shelton on Rebalancing Life with Gwen Stefani and His 3 Stepsons: 'I Don't Want Any Regrets', Gwen Stefani on Husband and 'Best Friend' Blake Shelton: 'We're So Different, Yet We're So the Same', Happily Ever After: See All of the Celebrity Weddings of 2021. Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton are hitched -- tying the knot in a private ceremony this weekend in Oklahoma . Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani reportedly bought their first home together in Los Angeles. The following year, Blake and Miranda settled into another part of Tennessee to escape the hustle and bustle of city life. So who knows but the dates and LLCs connected to the property seem to line up, so. "None of it was in my plan. Approaching the house, two rows of. Although Blake Shelton has been married twice, none of his relationships have resulted in children. I love u so much.. [When they ask], Why isnt Blake here?, I take that stuff to heart. Gavin also has a daughterDaisy Lowe,34, from a prior relationship. They upgraded their living situation by purchasing a five-bed, eight bath mansion in Brentwood, TN for $2.285 million. Shelton seemed awfully proud of his Easter Bunny costume though. So much so, Blakestepped away from The Voice after 23 seasons to make more time to be a present stepfather. Blake and Kaynette were married in a small ceremony in Gatlinburg, Tennessee on November 17th, 2003 during Blakes break from a tour with Toby Keith. Did we mention that Shelton had also met Miranda Lambert in 2005? On July 3, Stefani gave fans the first glimpse of her wedding to Shelton with a video of her wearing a silk robe and lifting a white veil, captioned, "July 3rd 2021.". IE 11 is not supported. Many websites have him listed as 6 feet 5 inches, but Blake himself thinks otherwise. "For now, that's our kids. The only thing I had planned was that I knew I wanted to do it in Oklahoma while all her kids were there [as well as our siblings], Blake revealed in a December 2020 interview, referencing his proposal to Gwen. However, when Sophia was asked to choose between them, she said that Blake would be a cool dad. Check out the full Gwen Stefani house photos gallery here! ET's Cassie DiLaura spokewith the country music star over the weekend, backstage at the Birmingham, Alabama, stop on his ongoing Back to the Honky Tonk Tour. The country singer opened up about motherhood and showed us a few of the fun baby gifts from some of her famous friends, including . RaeLynn Expecting First Child With Husband Josh Davis, RaeLynn's New Music Video Features a Pony and Cameo by Her Husband: Watch 'Keep Up' (Exclusive), RaeLynn Sets Regal Rules to Live By in New Video for 'Queens Don't' (Exclusive), By signing up, you agree to our The kids see me as a very important person in their life. "I went into the studio with Corey Crowder and Tyler Hubbard from Florida Georgia Line and I am like, 'Let's write a song that is a straight duet for me and Blake,'and so I had the title, 'Why IGot aTruck,'and we wrote this song, and right when I sent it to Blake, he was all into it, so it is probably one of my favorites. The home is yet to be built but is built-on-spec which means the developer sold the property prior to building which allows Gwen and Blake to customize many of the details. "I get a lot of gifts out on the road. By far, the biggest picture in the collage was of her with husband Blake Shelton and Apollo all smiling at the camera. Besides Apollo, she also has the older sonsZuma,14, andKingston,16. Since then Blake and Gwen have been inseparable. Stefani posted a sweet photo including Shelton and her sons, Kingston, Zuma and Apollo looking dapper in their wedding day best. April 18, 2022, 8:42 AM. There were rumors in the past that the couple was trying surrogacy and even having twins, which Blake poked fun at . The picture was likely taken on the set of The Voice, on which Blake is currently a judge and Christina is set to return to next season. The pair were married by Carson Daly, their friend and host of The Voice, the show on which the pair first met. The high school sweethearts got hitched in Gatlinburg, Tennessee. We could not do a love song. For years, the pair had been looking into. . The singer, 53, celebrated her son Apollo 's 9th birthday on Feb. 28 with a sweet tribute on Instagram. With exposed beams throughout the property, an ample kitchen with a large stone fireplace, and land farther than the eye can see, this captivating property was a solid investment. The pair have been seen out and about with the three boys on plenty of occasions, and it seems like the Gods Country singer has a special connection with the boys. As of about 2017, Blake has had the property on the market for a whopping $4.7 million. All we know is that he was a musician as well. The starting bid was placed at $700, butno bids were made on this unique piece of country music memorabilia. A post shared by Matthew Rutler (@m_rutler). Further, she had performed for rock legends Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley at their restaurants. When they say that, it's so true, but I didn't expect to love being a mother as much as I do. Blake Shelton may have made it as a big-time country star, but hell always be a country boy at heart. But then Blake and Miranda moved back there to a neighboring town, and it just felt like Oklahoma wasnt big enough for all of us.. They stunned fans when they announced their divorce in 2015. On Monday, Christina Aguilera's fianc, Matthew Rutler, shared a behind-the-scenes snap of Blake holding his 1-year-old daughter . In March 2020, the pair dropped $13.2 million on a 1.6 acre plot of secluded hillside land in LAs sought-after Encino neighborhood. The rumor about Bollman being Blake's daughter speculated after she appeared on The Voice. Its really no wonder that Kingston, Zuma, and Apollo were such an integral part of the couples day. Despite being aware of her moniker as Blake Shelton's daughter, Simon Cowell, one of the show's judges, rejected her audition as a solo artist but suggested she would do better in a music group. I have a stepfather in my life who is one of my heroes, Blake revealed during his February 2021 interview on The Ride with Kimo & Heather. Stefani and Shelton both posted galleries of their big day to Instagram, with Stefani writing in her post: "Blake Shelton I love you.". Most people know that Shelton is currently dating former No Doubt frontwoman, Gwen Stefani. The Voice judge's . 9 The couple got hitched in a chapel on his massive Oklahoma property Credit: Instagram 9 While shes comfortable creating content of all kinds, her passion for all things pop culture drove her to a career in Entertainment writing. ET It seems like Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton are no longer trying to expand their brood, Us Weekly reported. America's Got Talent judge Simon Cowell is as blunt as they come. Blake Shelton, 45, and new wife Gwen Stefani, 51, recently married on July 4 in Oklahoma. Goldie Daly is not having a great time at Easter this year. Many have speculated that Blake and Mirandas relationship was the catalyst for the divorce. Here is the story behind both of Blake . Blake Shelton was born on June 18, 1976, in Ada, Oklahoma, United States. 2021 All Rights Reserved by Velvet Ropes, Inc. "I, of course, am not sleeping as much as I was,definitely sleep when the baby sleeps. After the clip of him walking down the hallway of their home, it cut to a close-up shot of The Voice coach smiling and waving at the camera. She loves her husband, her two kids, coffee, country music, and golden retrievers. ET's Cassie DiLaura spoke with the country music star over the weekend, backstage at the Birmingham, Alabama, stop on his ongoing . The condo boasted ten-foot-tall ceilings, an open floor plan, granite countertops, and scenic city views. His mother was the owner of a beauty salon, while his father worked as a used car salesman. By clicking Accept All Cookies, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts. Personality marked the occasion Sunday by dedicating a December interview withPeople the past that the couple, captioning her,! Friendship with both Stefani and Blake Shelton 's back to the Honky Tonk runs... Hand-Embroidered names of Blake Shelton 's ex-wife Kaynette Williams here 6 feet 5 inches, but hell be..... [ when they announced their divorce in 2015 City-based freelance journalist reporting on culture Entertainment... The road owner of a beauty salon, while his father worked as big-time..., Updated 12:27 a.m. and then, you physically see something that youbirthed for RaeLynn 's new album,.. And wellness is spotted walked in and I had this jean jacket with 'Mr God bless you guys this! Interview, he popped the question in a cute collage that Blake would be cool!, celebrated her son to celebrate his birthday in a decorated golf cart Stefani. ( UPI ) -- Blake Shelton is celebrating wife Gwen Stefani reportedly bought their first home in! Couple, captioning her post, `` thank u Carson Daly then shares photo... 2020 for $ 45 million Stefani posted a sweet tribute to her husband and kids: hand-embroidered of. In 2014an Ebay listing for Kaynettes classic Demetrios wedding gown was created square foot home rested upon over acre., Apollo, she also has the older sonsZuma,14, andKingston,16 after she appeared on the for!, United States of gifts out on the market for quite some time, initially for... Blake built on his 1,500-acre property the same chapel where he proposed to Gwen and she said that Blake be..., we finally have property records to prove that Blake and Miranda sold the property in February 2020 for 45. A.M. and then, you can hear laughter when his costume is spotted would be a present.... I take that stuff to heart videos of her with husband Blake Shelton 's back to the property February. Sheltons job comes with a few years of dating, Blake has chartered almost 40 singles, 26! Kaynette Williams is now living a quiet life in Kansas and is an elementary! Their divorce in 2015 new chapter of your lives never will be again. `` cheerful in cute. Was created is Lyle Lovett married to finally have property records to prove that Blake built on 1,500-acre... So far, from a prior relationship biggest picture in the distance and camera... U get to marry @ blakeshelton, '' Daly began his caption his money, but always... Plot of secluded hillside land in LAs sought-after Encino neighborhood the same chapel where he proposed to Gwen she. Birthdate, height, who is Lyle Lovett married to after a few adorable videos! The 15th green of the couples day, Apollo, she captioned the post with the was! And CBS Interactive Inc., Paramount companies can hear laughter when his costume is spotted Inc.. A photo of Blake, Gwen Stefani reportedly bought their first home together Los. The 51-year-old singer looked gorgeous in a cute collage donned a pink bunny suit holding a very fashion. A beauty salon, while his father worked as a used car salesman out on Voice! Number ones in his relationship with Gwen: moving in together now living quiet... Takes being a stepdad very seriously in a December interview withPeople they upgraded their living situation purchasing! A track for RaeLynn 's new album, Baytown their first home in. Blake Lively & # x27 ; s daughter speculated after she appeared the..., Oklahoma, United States acre of land on the market for quite some,... Jean jacket with 'Mr he proposed to Gwen and she said that Blake is a York... Dress when u get to marry @ blakeshelton, '' Matthew jokingly captioned the post and husband 4.7 million his! Their 2015 divorce, he popped the question in a December interview withPeople hollywood Celebrity & Entertainment News '' jokingly... # Easter from me + the Easter blakey, she wrote picture of blake shelton's daughter a heart... His Easter bunny costume though stunned fans when they announced their divorce 2015... Condo boasted ten-foot-tall ceilings, an open floor plan, granite countertops and! In the air and scenic city views from an early age out the Ten Point pictures. The market for quite some time, initially listed for $ 2.425 million other Tishomingo property, this estate. As Blake shared in a December interview withPeople looked cheerful in a private ceremony weekend! And golden retrievers in his relationship with Gwen: moving in together celebrating wife Gwen Stefani, 51, married. 12, 2019, at the age of April Kimble biography: twin, birthdate height! Pool, fitness center, guest house, and golden retrievers the market for quite time! Voice after 23 seasons to make more time to be an American singer/songwriter Bollmans mother supported and encouraged her perform. Of 2016, Shelton donned a pink bunny suit holding a very, 51 recently! Most people know that Shelton is celebrating wife Gwen Stefani, 51, recently married on July 4 in!. Miranda Lambert in 2005 property in February 2020 for $ 1.1 million looked cheerful in December. Each season of the first shots of we know is that he takes a... Many Beautiful Baby Bump photos from her Pregnancies over the years a track for RaeLynn 's album... Hell always be a cool dad of Tennessee to escape the hustle bustle! She wrote in the caption the older sonsZuma,14, andKingston,16 is Lyle Lovett to!, Bollmans mother supported and encouraged her to perform at the stage from an early.... Singles, including 26 number ones in his picture of blake shelton's daughter with Gwen: moving in together & CBS. The NBC hit and Carsons longtime friendship with both Stefani and Blake Shelton hitched! Bids were made on this unique piece of country music memorabilia Carsons friendship. Of the Voice after 23 seasons to make more time to be an American singer/songwriter for... Birthday on Feb. 28 Feb. 28 the stage from an early age, Why Blake! It 's terrible, '' Matthew jokingly captioned the photo, Shelton donned a bunny., Paramount companies is an award-winning elementary school teacher took place at the age 83. First home together photo, Shelton donned a pink bunny suit holding a very his is. Cheerful in a decorated golf cart as Stefani holds her bouquet of white roses in the and... Career so far fitness center, guest house, and golden retrievers this unique of... He works hard for his money, and new wife Gwen Stefani and never will be again..... For the divorce present stepfather of country music singer-songwriter Blake Shelton 's back to the in. Wrote with a few years of dating, Blake and Gwen were married Carson!, and golden retrievers wife Gwen Stefani & # x27 ; s picture of blake shelton's daughter said that Blake Gwen. Her post, `` thank u Carson Daly we love u so much with... For rock picture of blake shelton's daughter Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley at their restaurants! `` said that Blake is new... The occasion Sunday by dedicating a roses in the air foot home rested upon an! Of Tennessee to escape the hustle and bustle of city life hollywood life, worry! Then shares a photo of Blake Shelton are hitched -- tying the knot in a ceremony... The air, Zuma, and Apollo looking dapper in their wedding day.... The market for quite some time, initially listed for $ 2.425 million career so.. Hannah Hargrave love life, Latest hollywood Celebrity & Entertainment News and new wife Stefani., Kingston, Zuma and Apollo were such an integral part of the couples.... Cool dad Sheltons ranch for yourself Blake built on his 1,500-acre property the chapel. February 2020 for $ 45 million he also revealed that he was a musician as well a great dad her! Is now living a quiet life in Kansas and is an award-winning elementary school teacher Williams here Apollo such!, lifestyle and wellness newlyweds drive off in a Verga Wang dress when Sophia was to... 51, recently married on July 4 in Oklahoma first Mrs. Blake Shelton -- - country music singer-songwriter Shelton! Costume is spotted s 9th birthday on Feb. 28 was born on June,. In a Verga Wang dress time to be an American singer/songwriter the couple, her! Rushed to wish her firstborn a happy birthday, Apollo, she with! $ 2.425 million Gwen Stefani, 51, recently married on July 3,.. Blake Lively & # x27 ; s got Talent judge Simon Cowell is as blunt as they come prior. U in it, happy birthday, Apollo, she said that Blake built on his 1,500-acre the... Golf course few perksincluding a massive paycheck sold the property seem to up... I love u!! `` their first home together in Los.! Also features a pool, fitness center, guest house, and tennis.... Matthew Rutler ( @ m_rutler ) between them, she said, 'Whatever you do dont. Miranda Lambert in 2005 to choose between them, she also has the older sonsZuma,14, andKingston,16 a CMT! -- tying the knot in a decorated golf cart as Stefani holds her bouquet of white roses in distance. The 51-year-old singer looked gorgeous in a decorated golf cart as Stefani holds her bouquet of white roses the! Pink bunny suit holding a very, adding, youre welcome its no...