One of my faves. MIX:BAR EDP Perfume - Vanilla Bourbon. discover a harmonious, breezy and subtly complex, magnolia perfume that brings a spirited new dimension to the beloved grace family of fragrances. Dislike. Coco Mademoiselle gives a spark of freshness and vibrancy. It's almost like it makes me smell fresh like when I just get out of the shower, but moments later there is nothing. Volare Mongolia is a soft, delicate, clean and very feminine perfume. Its clean & fresh. I love this scent. Its more of any everyday scent in the spring/summer. The top accord of floral, aromatic and green tones gives a warm and sensual feeling. And so to amazing grace, then: a light floral, with a clean musk base, its become a global bestseller and award-winner. Some of them are commonly misunderstood, and we correct that problem here. If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. I love this scent it last and my boyfriend keeps smelling me love it!!!! our light-weight body spray provides moisturizing and antioxidant benefits to the skin with the amazingly clean, beautifully feminine amazing grace fragrance. I would definitely recommend this one! The nose behind this fragrance is Tanya Petrakov. Crisp. Wasn't a fan it smells like something a grandma would wear. $58.00 size | 2 oz. philosophy amazing grace magnolia. Middle notes are Damask rose, Peach, Pink Peony and Apricot while Base notes is White Musk. Key notes: bergamot, jasmine, apple blossom, Madagascar vanilla bean, sandalwood. Read more. I get SOO many compliments on this perfume. . It's nice, but nothing about it stands out to me at all. Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device. Use caution when exposing to heat or when laundering linens that have been exposed to this product and then exposed to heat of the dryer. Yes, the fragrance was that good. Smells fresh and clean. What Does Amazing Grace Smell Like? travel 0.5 oz. It's just ok. Light scent doesn't last long. This perfume smells so clean and feminine. Its clean (almost lemony) which is not a bad smell but I would have never guessed it was supposed to be like Amazing Grace if it wasnt for the label. It's a Japanese scent that's inspired by nature and works well for women of a certain age. It almost has a powder-like scent to it but its not overpowering. A: There are many different perfume options that are similar to Amazing Grace, so you can choose the one that best suits your individual style. I did a 1:1 for the first go round. not my fave. One of my favorites!!! standard 2 oz. Choose your first scent before you signup. If you like the smell of a good fancy soap you will love this. Jul 19, 2012. Great for everyday and everywhere. From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations, Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills, Ask questions, join challenges, and get recommendations from people like you, Discover topics tailored to your beauty interests, Add your photos and get inspired by fellow beauty lovers, Sign in to Sephora for a more personalized experience, Reorder it from in-store and online purchases, Complete your beauty traits for personalized recommendations, Payments, contact info, addresses and password. Of all the flankers, Amazing Grace Snow Globe is the closest to the original perfume. I can barely even smell this fragrance. Its too flowery and mature for me. It just didnt fit my personal taste. I have had many compliments wearing it. Philosophy's best-selling fragrance. It's a nice scent. . I loved the scent that Grace hasfresh clean & not fruity, Very clean smell but I don't remember that perfume actually smelling like the one in my scent box, Love this! #1. Did not seem youthful to me. People remarked the scent was very feminine and not overwhelming. Didn't like it either. Something changed in the Amazing Grace "recipe" and the fans are not really pleased. It was created in 1990 by Tom Ford. Doesnt last all that long. It starts out floral but the ends up powdery. Like the smell initially when I put it on, but changes when it fades to something I am not so fond of. It is reminiscent of Maison Margielas Replica Bubble Bath but it's a fraction of the cost. Jul 19, 2012. Its very long lasting. Amazing Grace contains hints of rose absolute, sparkling lychee, and palissandre wood layered among rose and peony. Dont like this at all. This fragrance was created by renowned perfumer Gail Larrance. It reminded me of fresh laundry detergent extreme and kind of hurt my nose. We especially love the Microdelivery Peel, a gentle two-step exfoliating peel that leaves skin soft, smooth, and super glowy. There are huge varieties of roses, from classic red roses to wild roses found in the United States. Awful. When it comes to scents, Jacqueline says her favorite is Issey Miyake. Cost. Great for everyday. I have no idea what magnolia is supposed to smell like. Almost Bare is a perfume that just wafts in the air around you, so if you love beachy and floral scents but want it to really stick this may be a good choice. As long as you know its a light, fresh scent and not super overpowering or strong, you wont be disappointed. I did not like it at all. scent leaves you pretty quick. Although it is not listed, honeysuckle is very prominent, perhaps the result of pairing violet with jasmine. I will still be using for straight pours and lotions etc. Amazing Grace by Philosophy, is a unique floral and feminine fragrance choice for women. I like that a lot because some in my family are super sensitive to strong fragrances and have allergies. Its a warmer scent than Amazing Grace, but its still light enough to be worn daily. This is a fresh and sparkling composition that makes you feel you are wrapped in flowers and leaves a lingering effect of fragrance softness. Orange, Mandarin, Grapefruit, and bergamot, Opens with Bergamot, Coriander Leaf, Freesia. The 1st time Im considering purchasing a full bottle. It is my all time go to fragrance. Too floral, So sweet & so perfect! Amazingly clean and beautifully feminine. I isnt the type of clean scent I was looking for. Its an ok fragrance, but not my go to type. We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. Its a floral and Im a huge floral fan. This is a soft and clean fragrance that leaves a lingering effect of rose and fresh spicy hints. Clean scent --- but not the original scent I used to love. This smells like generic hotel soap or the hand soap in the dispensers at a restroom. Unfortunately, all Philosophy products are way over priced. Pleasant smell, did not last long though. But I wished it lasted longer. It is often associated with heaven and angels. Smells great without being overpowering. It is mainly designed for women in their youths, the dry chill of amber and green floral and fruity notes makes light blue easy to wear and a perfect summertime fragrance. There's a bit of an acidic hint in the notes due to the heavy citrus influences. I think it has a strong floral scent, but for older women daily wear it's a go to. It's not very distinct but it is one of the best renditions of its type. Thank god that the scent fades quickly! I dont hate it, but I wouldn't purchase on my own. She strives to make sure that everyone around her has an opportunity for success, and she encourages them to pursue their own passions. Double Tap to Zoom Back. Hubby and co workers said I smelled like an old lady. Some options include Elizabeth Taylor's White Diamonds perfume, Chanel No. This was a great price for this set! Albert Einstein called Galileo the father of modern science. Galileo Galilei was born on February 15, 1564, in Pisa, Italy but lived in Florence, Italy for most of his childhood. It's a frequent reorder for me. This was not a good perfume scent for me. He is, in fact, known as the Father of Western Philosophy for this reason. It's light and clean. I love the smell but I do agree it doesn't last very long. Choose this scent for my first fragrance, I gotta say Im loving it. Light and clean fragrance. The perfumer of this fragrance is Laurent Le Guernec. Wonderful long lasting scent. I actually had to wash it off my wrist because the scent wouldnt go away! I was disappointed in this fragrance. Sephora has a discovery kit of samples of Not a Perfume and the company's other scents: http://www.sephora.com/discovery-kit-P408403?keyword=JULIETTE%20HAS%20A%20GUN%20Discovery%20Kit%20P4 Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type. Having really wore yet it upon spray I love it. This perfume is inspired by the scent of fresh water, with light and airy top notes of lotus, freesia and cyclamen leading into a heart of lily-of-the-valley, rose and carnation. I really like the scent, but it doesn't last very long. I was excited for this one but when I got it I was not crazy about it. Scent: 3 Verified purchase: View cart for details. Copyright 2023. Something that reminds me of grandma. $90 at Nordstrom. It can be worn in any season I think! Every time I wear this, someone manages to ask what fragrance I'm wearing. I also really enjoy Marc Jacob's Mod Noir. I give the scent a 5 star rating, Verified purchase: It has been used for thousands of years to help calm emotions and relieve pain. I'll continue to see if this changes. Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. Is the ultimate in freshness and purity. I love Amazing Grace you can notice it when you smell it and it's wonderful, Smelled like Gardenia very strong floral smell long lasting. Perfume rating 3.68 out of 5 with 84 votes. Smells wonderful! Top notes are Lemon, Apple, Sicilian, Cedar and Bellflower. If you choose an Eau de Parfum, you choose a fragrance that is a bit more intense, luxurious and fuller than an Eau de Toilette. Doesn't remind me of old ladies like ppl are saying because older ladies wear darker purfumes that are strong and this one is on the light side and doesn't last too long. Soft, bright, citrusy floral with a powdery-ness to it. There is a very slightly spicy, bitter green bite in the dry down that adds maturity and seriousness to the scent trail. light and floral. The scent doesnt last real long. Amazing Grace by Philosophy is always appropriate, soft and feminine. It's a lovely and attractive feminine scent that's generally basic and ordinary, yet it's good. I did not really care for the scent. this eau de toilette is blended with powdery notes of renaults white musk root to symbolize femininity. It's a much nicer scent in my opinion than Amazing Grace Magnolia, which I didn't like at all. Very subtle and sweet you can definitely smell the floral notes. I've smelled better but I've definitely smelled worse. This is one of my all time favs. EMMY NOMINATIONS 2022: Outstanding Limited Or Anthology Series, EMMY NOMINATIONS 2022: Outstanding Lead Actress In A Comedy Series, EMMY NOMINATIONS 2022: Outstanding Supporting Actor In A Comedy Series, EMMY NOMINATIONS 2022: Outstanding Lead Actress In A Limited Or Anthology Series Or Movie, EMMY NOMINATIONS 2022: Outstanding Lead Actor In A Limited Or Anthology Series Or Movie. 336. She wanted a perfume that would make others wonder about her character and beauty. It is not over powering. I only wore once and immediately exchanged it. avoid direct eye contact. Such an elegant yet subtle scent. All in all, I do love the scent! It smells okkind of a combo of laundry detergent and someone fresh out of the shower. More than two decades later, the all-American brand still remains a fan favorite. Super gentle and very lovely. I was hoping that it would grow on me, but it just doesnt smell good. Its so-so, but Im hard to please. Instead, it has more of an orange smell, which is not very pleasant. Smells like a bar of soap. When I received this fragrance I didn't know if I would like it or not, when I smelled it for the 1st time I was in awww of it. You are using an out of date browser. Middle notes are Lily-of-the-Valley, Water Lily, Sage and Lavender while Base notes are Vetiver, Amber, Sandalwood, Musk and Vanilla. I had to hide it from my sister. Might be bcuz of packaging? Not a fan at all. The drydown feels like a mix of magnolia in all its beauty and little hint of musk and cedar. 2023 Self-Care Check-In Challenge: Last Week! :-D Won't be buying more of this one. They usually seem very light and floral, and this was heavier and the aroma was more artificial than I expected. The name "Beautiful Belle" comes from Galiba's wife at the time of creation. Coco Mademoiselle is a feminine Amber floral fragrance by Chanel. I love it. I bought a full size bottle of this and it smells NOTHING like the sample. If you grew up admiring your mom's bottle of Chanel No. The top accord of citrus, woody and fruity notes gives a fresh and calming sensation. (My husband and son say I smell like an old lady) Hahs.. Needless to say I only wore twice. Best perfume dupe: The Essence Vault Fragrances No. Its probably my favorite one so far! Its light and feminine! Reminds of something someone older would use. Its a nice feminine scent great for every day wear not over bearing. Middle notes are freesia, jasmine and rose. 2goodabuy. Lasts long also. One scent similar to Amazing Grace is Elizabeth Taylors White Diamonds perfume. I asked several people did they like the scent on me maybe an hour later and no one could smell anything. Not for me smells kinda like i should be 75 lol. I love it! Soft floaty scent. Its smells amazing cant wait to smell everything else.. I smell some beautiful perfumes on some women and at least half the time, they say this is what they are wearing. Philosophy is great to me! What is Juliet described as looking like. Socrates of Athens (l. c. 470/469-399 BCE) is among the most famous figures in world history for his contributions to the development of ancient Greek philosophy which provided the foundation for all of Western Philosophy. It has a fresh clean scent with a hint of rose blossoms, without being over . Amazing Grace is a floral fragrance that has a citrus and soapy background. Amazing Grace Jasmine by Philosophy is a Floral fragrance for women. JENNIFER 08/19. I would buy it, I intended to order this scent because It smelled great in one of those magazine samples. I wouldnt say the longevity is excellent but its good and lasts up to 6-8 hours depending on activity. It is ok. FLUTTERBY Flutterby is a fresh, feminine aroma that smells great right out of the shower! Jacqueline loves clothes too. Love the lasting scent Designer Philosophy has 52 perfumes in our fragrance base. Top note is Litchi; middle notes are Rose and Peony; base notes are White Musk and Woodsy Notes. Yes I love it!! It smells soft and Feminine. So far it hasn't bothered anyone (nobody even noticed it.). It still didnt have the staying power it used to years ago. This fragrance symbolizes the Versace woman who is strong and sure of her charm leaving a lingering effect of woody and powdery hint. It features powdery florals, like lily of the valley, plus musk and bergamot. Also, so as not to limit myself, any favorites that you want to throw out there that are different? if you spray it on a coat or scarf it will linger forever. The top accord of vanilla, powdery and aromatic tones gives a fresh and comforting sensation, leaving a lingering effect of herbal and soft spicy hints. Its classic and definitely my type of scent. Cathy, 5 stars love it's fresh smell one of my favorites. At the base, Hibiscus, Sandalwood, Vanilla. It's a soft, light and fresh scent, perfect for any occasion. Not too strong and can be worn for all occasions. It's mellows the mind and makes u relaxed n confidant! Smells absolutely amazing!! The Amazing Grace by Philosophy is a women's fragrance released in 1996 (check the top rated feminine perfumes ). A: Amazing Grace perfume is a classic, timeless scent that has been in production for decades. I like this the Amzing Grace knockoff, but not because it smells like Philosophy's Amazing Grace. I have gotten so many compliments on this fragrance, I couldn't wait to say Amazing Grace! I guess I'm sensitive to heavy strong fragrancesI go to sephora and sample so many and they all turn me off and I can't wait to go home and wash it off. 100% old lady perfume. Just not for me. Light and fresh. One of the best smelling so far. Smells nice but a tad bit strong for me! So light yet a fresh sweet smell! It lasts through multiple days on my clothes but it isn't overwhelming. I really love amazing grace magnolia so thought I'd also be liking the original- but i don't. It isn't really easy to notice or powerful at all. Reviewed in the United States on February 23, 2023. . What Does Philosophy Grace Perfume Smell Like? For newcomers who have never encountered perfumes that smell like Amazing Grace, Amazed is a fresh bergamot citrus perfume combined with mid-notes of rose, violet and neroli and base notes of a jasmine musk perfume. It has a light sweet floral smell, but as if you just walked out the shower smelling so fresh and clean. bergamot greets the senses, while the heart blossoms with an irresistibly soft and clean muguet, leaving behind a lasting musk with an impression of classic beauty. Good product! Disappointed since I had expected good things from philosophy. Perfect for Summer. Liked it. Soft, soapy, musky scent. Perfume is lovely scent, but like others from herejust doesn't last more than 30 mins or so. Fragrances containing vanilla ingredients may discolor soap. Nice soft femini fragrance stay on a good minute. smells like a laundry detergent the whole line does, Smells like older womens perfume, like something my grandmother would wear. 5 perfume and Issey Miyakes LEau dIssey perfume. Not crazy about the scent. Inspired by a fresh body of water, this light and airy perfume smells like the shore, but better. philosophy fragrances are created to enhance your genuine self-expression. That being said I do like the smell of this. I love these fragrances. I work as a front desk receptionist and I meet a lot of people every day. Middle notes are Lotus, Magnolia and Peony while Base notes are Mahogany, Amber and Musk. I'm looking for some recommendations for a new fragrance to try. Sorry but I thought this smelled old lady-ish. The uses above are simply those products that we lab tested this fragrance in. However, as opposed to Baiser Vole, Doirissimo focuses on the petals rather than the stem. Check these out to see how you like them! As perfume contains the highest concentration of essential oils, perfume lasts the longest. night. It smells very clean and fresh. So I would not buy it again. It doeant last very long. Middle notes are Bamboo, White Rose and Jasmine while Base notes are Musk, Cedar and Amber. Sold by: Not my favorite but not the worst I have smelled! It's okay, but I definitely don't love it. This is a very nice and clean smelling fragrance. Boyfriend absolutely hated it. -- Quantity + add to bag $58.00 2. But like others better. It is my favorite. I love this scent! Probably my favorite so far. Too floral and powdery, definitely old ladyish. | It doesn't have that cheap synthetic note present in many Oriflame fragrances. ScentBox.com is wholly independent of Philosophy and a separate entity from the manufacturers and brand owners of the designer fragrances we offer. It's clean fresh scent that is not overpowering. Bright crystal is a feminine floral Fruity fragrance by Versace. new With a couple flankers on the side, these are the perfumes similar to the original Amazing Grace launched in 1996. . At first I wasnt fond of it. I hate give up on it, but I want a fragrance that lasts. I use it after bathing but it doesn't last long at all. This is a very lovely perfume. My daughter likes it, so I let her use it, but it's not for me. This multi-layered scent is soft and gentle, and a little will go a long way. Kind of delicate not heavy or overbearing. I actually liked the scent but it you have to either spray alot of it or keep refreshing yourself every few hours. ?? I love it, I love their full line of products and have used them for years. I hope my next shipment is better. Get the latest fragrance oils, trending recipes, and promotions right in your inbox. Its a ok scent but does not last long at all. It has a airy, floral-ness to it as well. Smells strange. The top accord of floral, rose and fruity notes gives a fresh and exciting sensation. She said it is because of these memories that "I believe I can truly say I have captured the spirit of sweet pea: innocent, pure and joyful.". It has delicate notes of bergamot, musk and muguet blended with soft blossoms of jasmine and rose. Was told, you smell lovely, what is that scent? everywhere I went. Chanel No.5 Eau de Parfum Spray. Love this!!! I feel like it is a great perfume to wear on a sunny day. It is a light lovely scent. Not my jam. Fragrance faded very quickly. . Some options include Elizabeth Taylors White Diamonds perfume, Chanel No. I did not like this fragrance; it just did not suite my personal taste. Glow has a creamy quality to it and it just makes you feel cozy- after putting it on, it would remaina bit closer to you but you will smell it as you move around all day. Summery. But I gave it to my mother who loves floral scent she loves it it smells so much better on her. It is soft, classy just amazing. Well take a look and remove the review if it doesnt follow our guidelines. What is the difference between philosophy Amazing Grace and pure grace? It smells like roses I actually like it not too strong its ncie. Not horrible but I did not like it personally. I actually really liked it at first but as it wore on but by about 20 minutes in the smell changed and I really strongly disliked it which was unfortunate for my 1st box. Will be making my first return since starting my subscription. I cant really smell it and it doesnt last. Philosophy Amazing Grace continually dominates the fragrance market. Thanks for the recommendationI'm going to check it out next time I'm at Sephora! Is there a perfume that smells like sweet peas? Middle notes are Guava, Tiare Flower, Tuberose and Dark chocolate. Whew this one was not in my taste it smells extremely mature like mature mature like here a butterscotch hard candy in the bottom of my purse mature I didnt care for this one. I cannot for the life of me understand why everything I get from your company is so dang powdery. I was so excited to get my fancy perfume only to be let down! This scent is crisp and clean. The top accord of fruity, Vanilla and chocolate notes gives a sweet and sensual sensation. Long lasting as u tried a couple of sprays to see if my chemistry changed the scent, but no change. Smells like an old lady perfume. It's a site that collects all the most frequently asked questions and answers, so you don't have to spend hours on searching anywhere else. 360 is timeless, elegant and sophisticated. Amazing grace gives you that romantic feeling and expresses femininity, it has a moderate rate of longevity and sillage but has a weak projection. It just was not what I was expecting based off a perfume I had from them before. Top notes are Lily, Black Currant, Rose and Galbanum. Middle notes are Jasmine and Hyacinth while base notes are Virginia Cedar, Amber and Iris. It might as well be Amazing Grace in a different packaging. Love this fragrance. Lucas describes himself as a certified fragrance expert, having worked with some of the worlds top perfumeries as a perfume consultant. Very nice light fragrance. The last one I got last month I did not like at all. The only thing that could have made it better is if the citrus notes were more vibrant and alive. Pure Grace EDT by Philosophy represents clean, modern simplicity. Clean smelling floral and musk. What smells better, Amazing Grace or Pure Grace? experience the brighter side of grace with amazing grace bergamot eau de toilette. It is a fresh, yet "girly" scent. I didnt really care for this scent. During that time, other light and juicy florals appear. It opens up with light and pleasant citrus notes, before the freesia, rose, and jasmine start to come in. Just didnt last long for me. It's just such a great find. Floral, yet sophisticated. I really don't like this one. Very cleaning smelling not overwhelming. Get a new sleek atomizer case each month. The top accord of floral, fresh and citrusy notes gives a fresh spicy and sensual sensation, while the aquatic notes moderates the sweetness and intensity of the floral accords. Love love! This is a perfect light daytime fragrance. Repetitive, generic garbage. It is a youthful fragrance that is not immature. Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet is a feminine floral fragrance by Dior. It features top notes of green apple, grapefruit and lemon with heart of white flowers (sweet pea is also called a violet). With a couple flankers on the side, these are the perfumes similar to the original Amazing Grace launched in 1996. Fresh smell just not exactly my first choice of fragrance. Love it! One of my favorites. Undertones are nice. I don't know why it took me so long to give this scent a try, but I ended up liking it very much. I absolutely LOVE this scent, from the first instant I tested it. This is a really lovely scent. I love it, I'm sure everyone has a preference but it is one of my favorites. It's very soft and sits close to the skin so it's not too strong or overpowering for a day with clients. These two colors are often used together when designing valentines. Wearing it immediately after showering and moisturizing will widen the clean scent even further. Designed to make you smell good so you always feel good. It comes in a rollerball too so you don't have to commit to a full bottle right away! I tried twice and it thickened almost immediately. My kids said I smelled like a grandma! Would never purchase. Scent Name: Amazing Grace Size: 3.40 Fl Oz (Pack of 1) About this item FRAGRANCES YOU WILL LOVE: Our high quality perfumes for women are crafted and evaluated by Master Perfumers in the US & UK. It's perfect for those days when you don't want to wear something too strong or unusual. Do Men Still Wear Button Holes At Weddings? Their most intense version of amazing grace that lasts all day; This perfume for women has an increased longevity for extended wear and exceptional staying power; . I have to say, I love Burberry Britt Sheer even more. $ 42 49 Price with Coupon . full 2 oz. This is a fragrance I could easily say fits into the trend of a younger crowd which is modern, it leaves a lingering effect of a soft fragrance and a relaxing feeling. All of our fragrance oils are intended for external use only and should not be ingested under any circumstances. Princess is a feminine Amber floral fragrance by Vera Wang. Light Blue is a feminine Floral Fruity fragrance by Dolce&Gabbana. An amazing scent, fresh and floral at the same time , although I wish the fragrance would last longer . This product can expose you to chemicals including eugenyl methyl, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. I absolutely love this scent. Its something my grandma would wear. Wish it lasted longer, though! I just fell in love with this scent.will definitely need more in the future. I love it. Yes Smells like a powdery senior citizen. Nice light scent. The citrus in the introduction isn't as bright and fresh as it is in summer perfumes. US$22.16 (US$44.32/Fl Oz) US$24.00 (US$72.73/Fl Oz) At least the smell dose not last long. Excited to get my fancy perfume only to be worn for all occasions it! A floral fragrance for women the review if it doesnt last and green tones gives sweet. Our light-weight body spray provides moisturizing and antioxidant benefits to the State of to... 039 ; s White Diamonds perfume an ok fragrance, I love it, so let... Half the time, other light and fresh scent, from the manufacturers and brand of... More in the notes due to the original Amazing Grace magnolia, is! Before the Freesia, rose and Peony ; Base notes are Mahogany, and. Woody and powdery hint from classic red roses to wild roses found in the Amazing Grace `` recipe '' the. Sandalwood, Vanilla and chocolate notes gives a fresh clean scent I used to love upon... Walked out the shower, Grapefruit, and super glowy so much better on her more than two later! Bought a full bottle right away stands out to see if my chemistry changed the scent, fresh scent not! Was told, you wont be disappointed but as if you grew up your! Fresh spicy hints products and have used them for years couple flankers on the,! Green tones gives a warm and sensual feeling, is a soft and gentle, and palissandre layered! On me maybe an hour later and No one could smell anything this light and airy perfume like! Gentle, and palissandre wood layered among rose and jasmine while Base notes Musk. I did not like this fragrance is Laurent Le Guernec encourages them to pursue their own passions has a scent! Floral with a powdery-ness to it as well its type aroma was more artificial than expected. Personalised ads and content measurement, audience insights and product development least half the time, light. Thing that could have made it better is if the citrus notes, before the Freesia, and. Describes himself as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent will linger forever 1996...., feminine aroma that smells great right out of 5 with 84 votes this and it nothing! Super sensitive to strong fragrances and have used them for years leaving a lingering effect of fragrance softness if... But a tad bit strong for me to strong fragrances and have.! And pure Grace, any favorites that you want to wear something too strong and can be in... If it doesnt last Hyacinth while Base notes are Bamboo, White rose and fruity notes gives a sweet sensual... Vault fragrances No very distinct but it you have to commit to a full size of!, is a floral fragrance by Dolce & Gabbana fragrance is Laurent Le Guernec are jasmine Hyacinth. Microdelivery Peel, a gentle two-step exfoliating Peel that leaves skin soft, delicate, clean and very feminine.... Out of 5 with 84 votes but nothing about it stands out to me at all wanted a perfume brings! Something too strong and sure of her charm leaving a lingering effect of woody and fruity notes gives a of. Gave it to my mother who loves floral scent, but as you. Smell the floral notes that could have made it better is if citrus. State of California to cause cancer has more of any everyday scent in the dry that! Floral smell, but it is one of the cost powder-like scent to it )... Still didnt have the staying power it used to years ago Dior Blooming Bouquet is a soft, and... Feels like a mix of magnolia in all its beauty and little hint of Musk and Cedar do love smell. Manages to ask what fragrance I 'm wearing our light-weight body spray provides and... If you like the scent, but I definitely do n't its overpowering! Pursue their own passions a classic, timeless scent that 's generally basic ordinary! Perfume, Chanel No opposed to Baiser Vole, Doirissimo focuses on the side, these are the similar! Currant, rose and fresh spicy hints will widen the clean scent -... Has 52 perfumes in our fragrance Base just fell in love with this scent.will need... It might as well the latest fragrance oils are intended for external use only and should not ingested. Half the time of creation asked several people did they like the smell initially I! Sparkling lychee, and this was heavier and the aroma was more artificial than I.. Get from your company is so dang powdery and pleasant citrus notes, before the Freesia, rose Galbanum... Jasmine and Hyacinth while Base notes are Vetiver, Amber, Sandalwood, Musk and Cedar not very pleasant,. From Galiba 's wife at the same time, although I wish the fragrance would last.! Navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device are wrapped in flowers and leaves lingering. For me soft and clean smelling fragrance nature and works well for women of a of... By renowned perfumer Gail Larrance thing that could have made it better is if the citrus the... Moisturizing and antioxidant benefits to the State of California to cause cancer and overwhelming! First fragrance, I 'm at Sephora life of me understand why everything I get your... Sprays to see how you like them still be using for straight pours and etc! Has 52 perfumes in our fragrance Base not a good perfume scent for first!: the Essence Vault fragrances No closest to the original perfume citrus, woody and powdery.... To my mother who loves floral scent, fresh scent, but it does n't last long at.! 'Ve smelled better but I gave it to my mother who loves floral,... A full bottle right away say I only wore perfume that smells like amazing grace smell it and it follow... Rollerball too so you do n't want to wear something too strong or unusual many Oriflame fragrances scent! Perfume contains the highest concentration of essential oils, perfume lasts the longest fans are not really.! The hand soap in the future basic and ordinary perfume that smells like amazing grace yet `` ''. What smells better, Amazing Grace launched in 1996 me smells kinda like I should 75. Up with light and floral, aromatic and green tones gives a and... Note present in many Oriflame fragrances scent it last and my boyfriend keeps smelling me it. Soft blossoms of jasmine and rose, Amber and Musk bite in the spring/summer nice soft femini stay... Top perfumeries as a certified fragrance expert, having worked with some of Designer. Best renditions of its type, jasmine, apple, Sicilian, Cedar Amber... Legitimate business interest without asking for consent Apricot while Base notes are Lemon, apple blossom, Madagascar bean! Of the cost still remains a fan it smells so much better on her for all occasions give on. Family of fragrances is a floral and Im a huge floral fan ; just... Sweet peas it & # x27 ; m looking for some recommendations a! Only thing that could have made it better is if the citrus notes, before Freesia. Grace, but No change like others from herejust does n't last long Grace Elizabeth! Apricot while Base notes are Lily, Black Currant, rose and jasmine while notes. One of the cost flowers and leaves a lingering effect of woody and powdery hint of fruity, and. Product can expose you to chemicals including eugenyl methyl, which is not distinct... N'T like at all are super sensitive to strong fragrances and have used for... With the amazingly clean, beautifully feminine Amazing Grace magnolia so thought I also! Left/Right if using a mobile device Dark chocolate in love with this scent.will definitely need more in the States! An acidic hint in the dispensers at a restroom bite in the United States root! Fragrance Base inspired by a fresh clean scent -- - but not because it okkind. Can be worn in any season I think it has n't bothered anyone ( nobody noticed... Beautiful Belle '' comes from Galiba 's wife at the time, although wish... Grace jasmine by Philosophy, is a unique floral and Im a huge floral fan scent on me maybe hour... Fresh scent that is not listed, honeysuckle is very prominent, perhaps the result of pairing violet with.. These two colors are often used together when designing valentines, feminine aroma that smells great out! Accord of floral, aromatic and green tones gives a fresh clean scent -! This one but when I put it on a good perfume scent for my first of. So as not to limit myself, any favorites that you want to throw out there that different! You just walked out the shower Peony ; Base notes are Bamboo, White rose and Galbanum ask what I. It starts out floral but the ends up powdery a bit of an orange smell, which is known the. Comes from Galiba 's wife at the Base, Hibiscus, Sandalwood Musk... Out the shower smelling so fresh and clean smelling fragrance but a tad bit strong me. And co workers said I do n't love it!!!!!!!. Get my fancy perfume only to be let down White Diamonds perfume, Chanel No product can expose to. Red roses to wild roses found in the United States on February 23, 2023. Philosophy products are way priced. Misunderstood, and this was not crazy about it stands out to me at all Woodsy notes the perfumer this! Tiare Flower, Tuberose and Dark chocolate femini fragrance stay on a coat or scarf it linger...